Why this role is made for you:
We are looking for a client-side engineer with strong Unity experience to tackle a variety of technical tasks for LBC Studios. The successful candidate will own their systems end-to-end and influence the direction of our technology while implementing flexible and scalable solutions.
A Client-Side Software Engineer’s impact:
- Work with designers and engineers to help deliver game features
- Contribute to discussions with art and design teams to shape the game and the code
- Take charge on improving our development processes and system architecture
- Support the software development life-cycle for the client
- Scope and define project requirements
- Optimize client performance for mobile platforms
Your track record includes:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a client-side engineer using C# and Unity
- At least one shipped title
- Experience gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and creating project plans
- Working proficiency in English
- Experience with reactive programming is a plus
- Monthly socials and team-building Activities
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and team-focused company culture
- Access to a health-spending account in lieu of benefits
LBC was originally founded to develop the first AAA cannabis-themed F2P mobile game. Hempire was launched on April 20, 2017, and has been downloaded over 14M times! It has earned a 4.7 rating on the app and play stores. With Hempire’s success, LBC has grown into a team of over 40 people across a wide range of disciplines. Building off of Hempire’s success, we are developing new exciting titles for the F2P mobile game market driven by our core values:
- Accountability: Communicate Fearlessly & Own Your Roles, Make Educated Decisions
- Growth: Commit to Growth professionally, personally, and collectively
- Honesty: Cultivate Community, open dialogue, respectful of others
- Passion: Give energy to your work and your team. Take pride and be enthusiastic!
We cultivate the freshest interactive experiences in the mobile world. From concept to publishing, our free-to-play games are 100% home-grown, an expression of our passion, commitment to quality and driven by a purpose that will be remembered forever.
We Grow Games.
We Grow Communities.
We Grow Careers.