Why this role is made for you:
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to work with our Marketing team to define, manage and execute ASO and creative optimizations. You will manage, optimize, and report the marketing portion of app store optimizations (Apple and GooglePlay), including but not limited to icon, screenshot, keyword, text optimizations (A/B tests). The Product Marketing Specialist will also manage creatives being used for user acquisition, including but not limited to static, video, and playable assets.
This is a full-time role. Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
A Product Marketing Specialist’s impact:
- Strategizing creative production for all products – working with marketing artists to come up with new concepts, digesting how the creatives perform, and reporting
- Strategizing creative tests for app store (A/B tests) – icon / screenshots / etc
- Working with marketing content outside of user acquisition, such as website, creating presentation slides for external partners.
- Work closely with user acquisition team to execute a creative launch plan
- Weekly KPI reports
- Organizing and optimizing app store content, such as icon / screenshots / keywords / descriptions
Your track record includes:
- At least 1 year of product marketing experience
- Ability to stay organized with different tasks and projects
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience playing mobile games is a bonus
- Experience in the tech or game industry is a bonus
- Downtown office, steps from the Skytrain
- Fully stocked pantry & fridge, coffee, and beer
- Monthly Socials and Team-building Activities
- Flexible scheduling
- Remote-work possibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and team-focused company culture
- Access to a health-spending account in lieu of benefits
LBC was originally founded to develop the first AAA cannabis-themed F2P mobile game. Hempire was launched on April 20, 2017, and has been downloaded over 14M times! It has earned a 4.7 rating on the app and play stores. With Hempire’s success, LBC has grown into a team of over 35 people across a wide range of disciplines. Building off of Hempire’s success, we are developing new exciting titles for the F2P mobile game market driven by our core values:
- Accountability: Communicate Fearlessly & Own Your Roles, Make Educated Decisions
- Growth: Commit to Growth professionally, personally, and collectively
- Honesty: Cultivate Community, open dialogue, respectful of others
- Passion: Give energy to your work and your team. Take pride and be enthusiastic!
We cultivate the freshest interactive experiences in the mobile world. From concept to publishing, our free-to-play games are 100% home-grown, an expression of our passion, commitment to quality and driven by a purpose that will be remembered forever.
We Grow Games.
We Grow Communities.
We Grow Careers.