Why this role is made for you:
We are looking for a creative and analytical Associate Marketing Artist to join our team. You understand how to market products (especially mobile games or apps) and can use your art and copywriting skills to communicate concepts that will bring our games to more players. You are self-driven, and love workshopping ideas with your team.
An Associate Marketing Artist’s impact:
- Pitch, create and iterate static, video (motion graphic, live-action) and playable ads for LBC’s suite of games, including Hempire and other upcoming projects
- Pitch, create and iterate assets for app store optimization, including app icons, screenshots, videos
- Analyze competitor ads and stay up-to-date with market trends
Your track record includes:
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere
- Strong verbal/written communication skills (English)
- Good editing and proofreading skills
- Experience working with creative pipelines designed to iterate and test out multiple creative concepts
- Ability to understand what appeals to players to create great performance marketing campaigns
- A killer portfolio demonstrating your expertise in Motion/Graphic Design
- Experience working with agencies, influencers and in-house teams
- Experience with storyboarding
- 1-2 years experience working in social media, advertising or at a marketing agency is a bonus
- Diploma or relevant post-secondary education is a bonus
- Mobile gaming industry is a bonus
- Experience with App Store Optimization or other creative testing frameworks is a bonus
- Monthly socials and team-building Activities
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and team-focused company culture
- Access to a health-spending account in lieu of benefits
LBC was originally founded to develop the first AAA cannabis-themed F2P mobile game. Hempire was launched on April 20, 2017, and has been downloaded over 14M times! It has earned a 4.7 rating on the app and play stores. With Hempire’s success, LBC has grown into a team of over 40 people across a wide range of disciplines. Building off of Hempire’s success, we are developing new exciting titles for the F2P mobile game market driven by our core values:
- Accountability: Communicate Fearlessly & Own Your Roles, Make Educated Decisions
- Growth: Commit to Growth professionally, personally, and collectively
- Honesty: Cultivate Community, open dialogue, respectful of others
- Passion: Give energy to your work and your team. Take pride and be enthusiastic!
We cultivate the freshest interactive experiences in the mobile world. From concept to publishing, our free-to-play games are 100% home-grown, an expression of our passion, commitment to quality and driven by a purpose that will be remembered forever.
We Grow Games.
We Grow Communities.
We Grow Careers.