Why this role is made for you:
We are looking for a Junior UA and Monetization Specialist to work with Marketing to define, manage, and execute a UA strategy that makes use of our different UA channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Snap, IS, and Unity. You will launch, manage, optimize and report accurately mobile acquisition campaigns across all relevant paid channels in the structure and strategy defined by Marketing.
A UA and Monetization Specialist’s impact:
- Allocate and monitor budgets across ad networks, and explore new networks and budget changes
- Obtain the highest ROI possible while meeting budget and defined KPI goals using the agreed buying model
- Work alongside our Development, Community, and Marketing teams to understand and leverage user behaviour to improve acquisition and retention
- Work closely with our Creative team to execute content strategies for UA campaigns
- Work closely with the Production team to propose improvements and ensure aligned UA strategies with product changes
- Work closely with our Data Science team to ensure accurate reporting and ensure all KPIs are met
- Create and test new initiatives, techniques, and approaches to drive acquisition, growth, and retention
- Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic
- Use analysis and industry metrics to evaluate brand and category performance and identify opportunities
- Generate, update and present detailed daily and weekly spend and performance reports around trends and key metrics specific to goals
- Work closely and collaboratively without UA channel partners to ensure strong relationships and leverage UA opportunities
- Work closely with our internal and external UA and marketing teams to ensure strong collaboration and results
Your track record includes:
- Experience working with mobile game teams
- Must be extremely familiar with numbers, calculations, and simple formulas
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience playing mobile games is a bonus
- Experience in the tech industry is a bonus
- Monthly socials and team-building Activities
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and team-focused company culture
- Access to a health-spending account in lieu of benefits
LBC was originally founded to develop the first AAA cannabis-themed F2P mobile game. Hempire was launched on April 20, 2017, and has been downloaded over 14M times! It has earned a 4.7 rating on the app and play stores. With Hempire’s success, LBC has grown into a team of over 40 people across a wide range of disciplines. Building off of Hempire’s success, we are developing new exciting titles for the F2P mobile game market driven by our core values:
- Accountability: Communicate Fearlessly & Own Your Roles, Make Educated Decisions
- Growth: Commit to Growth professionally, personally, and collectively
- Honesty: Cultivate Community, open dialogue, respectful of others
- Passion: Give energy to your work and your team. Take pride and be enthusiastic!
We cultivate the freshest interactive experiences in the mobile world. From concept to publishing, our free-to-play games are 100% home-grown, an expression of our passion, commitment to quality and driven by a purpose that will be remembered forever.
We Grow Games.
We Grow Communities.
We Grow Careers.