Why this role is made for you:
We are looking for a Junior UA and Monetization Specialist to work with Marketing Leadership to define, manage, and execute a UA strategy that makes use of our different UA channels (including but not limited to FB, Google, Snap, IS, Unity.) Launch, manage, optimize and report accurately mobile acquisition campaigns across all relevant paid channels in the structure defined by the marketing leadership team and marketing strategy.
This is a Full-time role. Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
A UA and Monetization Specialist’s impact:
- Execute tasks independently and provide end-to-end process management of technical tasks
- Allocate and monitor budgets across ad networks, and explore new networks and budget changes on an ongoing basis
- Obtain the highest ROI possible while meeting budget and defined KPI goals using the agreed buying model.
- Establish benchmarks to evaluate campaign performance, and monitor that performance on an ongoing basis
- Work alongside our development, community, and marketing teams to understand and leverage user behaviour to improve acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with our Creative team to execute content strategies for user acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with the production team to propose improvements and ensure aligned UA strategies with product changes
- Work closely with our Data Science team to ensure accurate reporting and ensure all KPIs are met.
- Be creative in coming up with and testing new initiatives, techniques, and approaches to drive acquisition, growth, and retention.
- Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic.
- Keep up-to-date with video-game, entertainment, social-network, and pop-culture trends to continuously educate all stakeholders.
- Use analysis and industry metrics to evaluate brand and category performance and identify opportunities.
- Generate and update detailed daily / weekly spend and performance reports around trends and key metrics specific to goals, and present reports to team management
- Work closely and collaboratively without UA channel partners to ensure strong relationships and leverage UA opportunities
- Work closely with our internal and external UA and marketing teams to ensure strong collaboration and results.
Your track record includes:
- Experience on mobile game teams
- Must be extremely familiar with numbers, calculations, and simple formulas.
- Any experience in the tech industry is a bonus, especially marketing or UA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills (ability to plan the day, being able to calculate priorities, etc).
- Be able to work as a team, not as an individual.
- Experience in playing mobile games is a bonus.
- Downtown office, steps from the Skytrain
- Fully stocked pantry & fridge, coffee, and beer
- Monthly Socials and Team-building Activities
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from home one day a week
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and team-focused company culture
- Access to a health-spending account in lieu of benefits
LBC was originally founded to develop the first AAA cannabis-themed F2P mobile game. Hempire was launched on April 20, 2017, and has been downloaded over 14M times! It has earned a 4.7 rating on the app and play stores. With Hempire’s success, LBC has grown into a team of over 35 people across a wide range of disciplines. Building off of Hempire’s success, we are developing new exciting titles for the F2P mobile game market driven by our core values:
- Accountability: Communicate Fearlessly & Own Your Roles, Make Educated Decisions
- Growth: Commit to Growth professionally, personally, and collectively
- Honesty: Cultivate Community, open dialogue, respectful of others
- Passion: Give energy to your work and your team. Take pride and be enthusiastic!
We cultivate the freshest interactive experiences in the mobile world. From concept to publishing, our free-to-play games are 100% home-grown, an expression of our passion, commitment to quality and driven by a purpose that will be remembered forever.
We Grow Games.
We Grow Communities.
We Grow Careers.